Saturday, May 31, 2014

3 Little Pigs Having Dinner #JokeOfTheDay

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night. The waiter

    came and took their drink order.

'I would like a Sprite,' said the
    first little piggy.

'I would like a Coke,' said the second little
    piggy.

'I want beer, lots and lots of beer,' said the third little
    piggy.

The drinks were brought out and the waiter took their orders
    for dinner.

'I want a nice big steak,' said the first piggy.
   

'I would like the salad plate,' said the second
    piggy.

'I want beer,
    lots and lots of beer,' said the third little piggy.

The meals were
    brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if
    the piggies would like any dessert.

'I want a banana split,' said
    the first piggy.

'I want a cheesecake,' said the second piggy.
   

'I want beer, lots and lots of beer,' exclaimed the third little
    piggy.


'Pardon me for asking,' said the waiter to the third
    little piggy,'

But why have you only ordered beer all evening?'

   



The third
    piggy says -


'Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the
    way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment